To save Humanity
we must first save Kama
The Back To Kama (BTK) dream project was launched in Las Vegas in April, 2009 by Rael, the leader of the International Raelian Movement (IRM).
Rael said: “To save Humanity, we must first save Kama”.
The BTK dream will not only help save Kama but also Humanity as a whole.
Together, let’s make this dream a reality in our lifetime.
Most Kama nations
are facing economic crisis
Within one generation – by 2030 – Kama can become the most developed and prosperous continent if the keys to success are implemented not only by successful descendants of former slaves but also by governments of Kama and by the US government as a rightful compensation for the African slave trade.
While the rest of the world is experiencing a financial crisis, the expanding opportunities in Kama will be a very big draw for anybody. Its economic growth will be astonishing.”
African slave trade and exploitative colonization still need a reparation and still has not been recognized as a crime against humanity.
Governments on both sides of the Atlantic can gain much from a stronger Kama and thus are encouraged to put in place incentives for African-Americans and other descendents of slaves to establish businesses in Kama and move their operations to specialized Free Trade Zones…
Therefore our plans and dreams are…
For A Successful Back To Kama
Our invitation to Kama (African) Governments
We invite Governments of Kama and the African Union (AU) to recognize and institutionalize the Black American community and the African Diaspora as a 6th region of the continent and insure they play an active role in the AU;
- Provide automatic citizenship to any descendants of former slaves who want to return back to Kama, [As in Israel]. DNA testing and location of ancestral land of origin can be performed to fine-tune best location of origin;
- Establish legislation to attract foreign direct investments (from Black Celebrities, entrepreneurs and others with wealth) for the creation of Free Trade Zones (FTZ) and other economic development projects;
- Provide guaranteed tax exemption on income and assets for at least 14 years to all immigrants of Kamite (African) descent;
- Provide Banking Secrecy guaranteed by law as in Switzerland;
- Adopt a common currency, the Kamo for all countries in Kama and promote its financial benefits;
- Provide free education and free healthcare to the population;
- Adopt the latest sciences and technologies such as biotechnology, (GMO, Stem Cells) nanotechnology, telecommunications, internet education, etc…;
- Encourage the welcoming of black prisoners freed from the US prison system. The prisoners would be previously trained to acquire business entrepreneurship skills; (As CANADA, which was built on the import of European Prisoners).
Our invitation to the US Government
We invite The American Authorities to free from jail – if they accept to return back to Kama – all prisoners in the USA who are descendants of Kama. In certain states blacks represent more than 50% of the inmate population;
We invite The US Government to provide financial support to make this operation a success. The timing is perfect! Because with more than 7 million inmates, the USA is the country with the most prisoners and it no longer has the financial ability to finance their detention.
Our invitation To Chiefs & Kings
They are the traditional authorities in villages and regions. At the time of the slave trade, the countries and borders of today’s Kama did not exist, therefore, we invite the descendants of former slaves to be returning back to the original regions, ethnic groups or villages of their displaced ancestors.
They will be welcomed as sons or daughters of an ethnic group or a village during a traditional ceremony by the chiefs and Kings. This ceremony will be like an African traditional Baptism. It has real meaning and it will facilitate the social integration of the returning sons and daughters giving them a true sense of belonging to a family, a village, a people.
This is what Back To Kama is all about.
If you’re a growth-minded leader or entrepreneur, it’s no a secret to you that
Kama will be the most developed continent in 20 years
BACK TO KAMA
is a dream for all humanity.
We are artists, scientists, entrepreneurs, creatives, innovators, leaders, and peace & love revolutionaries who are learning the lessons from the past, celebrating life in the present and intentionally creating our visions of future.
But we don’t do it alone. We know that the mark we leave on the planet is amplified exponentially with love.
Do you want to join us?
Click on the button and we’ll send you more details on how we can serve you to do your Back To Kama.
Forever – together.
The BTK Team
© Back To Kama 2022